- Keynote Presentation (e.g., ‘Agile Management’ at Ogema AG),
- Organizing Symposia (e.g., on the topic of ‘Smart Cities’ in co-operation with IBM and the Fraunhofer Institute of Work Management and Organization),
- Supervision of external doctoral projects (e.g., Porsche Consulting, Insiders Technologies) or Master’s theses (e.g., Audi),
- Project excursions to Berlin with Students from the chair’s Top Students Club (e.g., ‘Start Future Forum’ at Insiders Technologies),
- Execution of Benchmarking Projects (e.g., A Comparison of Networked Innovation Processes for a Globally Operated Telecommunications Provider),
- Development of scientific studies (e.g., studies of IT tools for the Joint Research Council of the European Commission),
- Development of the interorganizational Roadmapping-Concept for the International Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors and SEMATECH,
- Development of an app about disease outbreak as part of an initiative from the Peter-Pribilla-Stiftung.