Florian Ritter, M.Sc.
Phone: +49 (0) 631 205 5013
Consultation hours: On appointment
Main Area of Research
- Organizational Routines and Coordination
- Organizational Dynamics
- Agile Management
Further Area of Reserach
- Digital Transformation
- Research and practical seminars on changing topics (Bachelor and Master)
- Supervision of bachelor and master theses as well as study and research projects
- Modul exercise Strategy (Master)
- Exercise "Organisation und Management" (Bachelor)
Publications and Conferences
Ritter, F., Danner-Schröder, A., Müller-Seitz, G. (2019) Coordination and organizational routines: Contrasting the views on routines to refine their importance for coordination research. Colloquium Organizational Routines, Stuttgart, Germany.
Ritter, F., Danner-Schröder, A., Müller-Seitz, G. (2020) Temporal tensions: Enacting temporal orientations through routines. 36th EGOS Colloquium, Hamburg, Germany.
- 05/2017 - to date: Research Assistant and Doctoral Candidate at the Chair of Strategy, Innovation and Cooperation, Department of Economics, Technical University of Kaiserslautern (Prof. Dr. Gordon Müller-Seitz)
- 03/2015 - 03/2017: Studies of Business Administration with technical qualification in Mechanical Engineering at the Technical University of Kaiserslautern, Degree: Master of Science
- 01/2016 - 03/2017: Research Assistant at the Chair of Personnel Management, Leadership and Organization, Technical University of Kaiserslautern (Prof. Dr. Tanja Rabl)
- 12/2015 - 03/2016: Research Assistant and Tutor for "Introduction to Business Administration" at the Chair of Entrepreneurship, Technical University of Kaiserslautern (Prof. Dr. Matthias Baum)
- 10/2010 - 03/2015: Degree in Business Administration with technical qualification in Mechanical Engineering at the Technical University of Kaiserslautern: Bachelor of Science